Big cost savings & lead acceleration with Certain Event Management Technology
National Instruments, the global leader in test, measurement and control solutions, hosts thousands of in-person events annually, but had no consistent process or method in executing the build, promotion and follow-up from these events.
Certain event management technology stepped in with significantly higher velocity of lead to sales engagement: 86% faster lead follow-up time and 88% decrease in support processing time.
Unlock the Power of the Best Event Management Solution
Event build, promotion and follow-up is incredibly manual
National Instruments hosts thousands of in-person events annually, but had no consistent process or method in executing the build, promotion and follow-up from these events, which led to:
- Significant portion of their discretionary program budget is spent on events
- Thousands of emails created for events – often manually
- Took up to 14 days to follow up on leads generated from events
Integrating Certain's end-to-end event management technology with existing tools
National Instruments wanted to make events an integrated part of their overall digital marketing strategy and they needed an event solution that could fit seamlessly with other components of their technology stack. Certain was the clear choice.
- Certain provides enterprise-scale, flexibility and native integration with National Instruments’ marketing automation system
- Captures greater data and insights on National Instruments’ event attendees
- National Instruments was able to fully automate the lead follow-up process from their global events